Pet smell eliminator 100ml Reed Diffuser
Our luxury Reed Diffuser looks stunning in any living space. 100ml Pet smell eliminator- name I love my fur baby.
This is a handmade item.
This fragrance will evaporate evenly throughout you living space for a minimum of 16weeks.
All of our products are vegan. None of our items are tested on animals.
A refreshing floral accord opening with top notes of ozone, bergamot, orange blossom, gentle aldehydes and fruity hints, followed by a clean floral heart of rose, Jasmin, violet and lily, resting on a base of amber, soft woods and musk.
How to use your diffuser:
When you take your diffuser home, remove the screw cap of the diffuser bottle and carefully pull out the travel plug. Replace the screw cap. Insert the reeds in to the diffuser and give it a little mix. Flip the reed over and place them into the diffuser. Each week, flip the reed over. Always wear gloves to handle the used reed sticks. It will take 24-48 hours for the reeds to fully absorb the fragrance and to fill the room with scent.
Do not light the reeds.
Contains a flammable liquid.
Keep out of reach of pets and children.
Do not ingest.
People suffering from perfume sensitivity should be cautious and when using the product.
Use gloves when handling the reeds.
Do not place a diffuser directly onto a polished, painted, plastic or leather surfaces, or on electrical equipment, as accidental spillage may cause damage to certain materials.
May cause an allergic skin reaction. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Contains 4-(1-METHYLETHYL)-CYCLOHEXANEMETHANOL, 4-TERTBUTYLCYCLOHEXYL ACETATE, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, CITRONELLOL, DELTADAMASCONE, GERANIOL, HELIOTROPINE, ISOEUGENOL, METHYLENEDIOXYPHENYL METHYLPROPANAL, TETRAMETHYL ACETYLOCTAHYDRONAPHTHALENES. May produce an allergic reaction. Avoid breathing vapour or dust. Contaminated work clothing should not be allowed out of the workplace. Avoid release to the environment. Wear protective gloves/eye protection/face protection. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention. Wash contaminated clothing before reuse. Dispose of contents/container to approved disposal site, in accordance with local regulations.